We accept return or exchange on swimwear (purchased online only) when the returned product meets our returns policy and the below requirements.
- Product is unworn
- Hygiene sticker remains intact
- All swing tags are attached to garment
- Hand wash separately in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Drip dry in the shade.
- Rinse thoroughly after use.
- Do not wring, soak or bleach the garment.
- Do not leave rolled up wet.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Be careful wearing your bikini in chlorinated water as it will damage your bikini. Ensure you rinse thoroughly after use.
- Fake tanning products and some sunscreen lotions may damage swimwear. Take extra care in the application of these products & always ensure they completely dry before they come in contact with your swimsuit.
- In order to remove trapped sand, gently run your fingernail over the dried swimwear fabric.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause some pilling to the swimwear fabric.
- Do not wear your neoprene bikini in chlorinated water.
- Store your neoprene bikini flat to ensure it doesn’t crease.
Our Most Popular Swimwear